Thursday, June 1, 2017

S&L: Things we have learned in 2 years of marriage!

It’s crazy to me that we have been married for over 2 years. We celebrated our two year anniversary on May 16th. Even though it’s only been two years, I can’t even image, my life without Sean. He is seriously part of my being. My soul. My world. Let me tell you a little bit about what I have learned about Sean,


1.     Sean doesn’t yell. When in conflict he speaks softly.
2.     He has true faith. He lives 110% of his life with faith and trust in God.
3.     His eyes are green- not hazel. He will try to tell you they are hazel.
4.     His giggle is really high pitched, and sounds like a giddy school girl. It’s the best!
5.     He likes to go on drives. He loves to just drive, and take adventures as they come.
6.     He is not city smart-yet. He was counting all the money in his wallet at the NYC subway….HA!
7.     He genuinely cares for everyone- even people he doesn’t know.
8.     He would give you the shirt off his back.
9.     He trusts everyone. As a result, some people are take advantage of him, but he still gives them the benefit of the doubt.
10.   He is a hard worker.
11.   He gives the best back scratches!
12.   He will eat basically anything and everything.
13.   He loves soda pop.
14.  When I’m weak he lifts me up.
15.  I love when he comes home and gives me the biggest hug.
16.  He calls every time he gets out of class to tell me he is coming home. He calls because he wants to talk to me. I love that he wants to talk to me.
17.  He can fall dead asleep in .0098 seconds flat. It’s annoying.
18.  He wakes up and hour before the alarm (naturally) and cuddles me so I wake up in his arms.
19.  He is adorable with kids. They love him. He is such a fun uncle. He will be an amazing Dad.
20.  He is the greatest blessing. 
We are two peas in a pod. When times get tough, I look at Sean, and I can see how blessed I am.


Lizzy is funny, sweet, beautiful, and she makes my world a better place. I learned that she….

1.     She doesn’t like to be cuddled when she is hot- especially at night.
2.     She lied to me for a year telling me she wasn’t ticklish. LIAR!
3.     She is very caring for those around her.
4.     She is bold but loving. She inspires those around her.
5.     She is an EXREAMLY hard worker.
6.     She is close to the spirit, and acts on any prompting the holy spirt gives her.
7.     She is very good with children. It makes me excited to have children with her!
8.     She doesn’t appreciate my punny humor as I had hoped.
9.     She doesn’t like movies, but she likes TV shows. It’s a compromise I’m willing to take!
10.  I can calm her down just by scratching her back.
11.  Her cuddles mean more to me than anything else. I would be lost without her by my side,
12.  She cooks some freaking amazing dishes. Sometime she just creates dishes. It’s amazing!
13.  She is way fun to travel with. She does her research on places to eat and see.
14.  Waking up to her beautiful face every morning is my favorite. I am so blessed.
15.  No one can make me smile, or make me feel loved like she can.
16.  She is one heck of a dancer. She can get down on a dance floor… in her own style haha.
17.  Even in the lowest of times, I know that she will always be my anchor and support.
18.  She doesn’t like to drive. She likes to daydream in the car. I love her imagination.
19.  There is NEVER a dull moment around her.
20.  My favorite part of my day is when I come home, I open the door, and I see you smiling at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment